- Gloomhaven is a game of Euro-inspired tactical combat in a persistent world of shifting motives.
- Players will take on the role of a wandering adventurer with their own special set of skills and their own reasons for travelling to this dark corner of the world.
- Players must work together out of necessity to clear out menacing dungeons and forgotten ruins.
- In the process they will enhance their abilities with experience and loot, discover new locations to explore and plunder, and expand an ever-branching story fueled by the decisions they make.
- This is a legacy game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
- After a scenario, players will make decisions on what to do, which will determine how the story continues, kind of like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book.
- Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
- For 1-4 Players.
- 60-120 minute playing time.
- Co-operative play Euro-inspired tactical combat.