Invisible Sun RPG Black Cube
The Invisible Sun roleplaying game is an unprecedented physical production, filled with massive amounts of content for a unique roleplaying experience. The black cube contains (and this is not an exhaustive list):
- Four hardcover books totaling over 600 pages of game and setting content. (That’s half again the page count of one of our typical corebooks, such as Numenera.)
- Roughly 1000 cards. That’s the equivalent of about 200 pages of book content, and for the most part the cards do not duplicate text in the books. (That’s three or four times the size of a typical Magic: the Gathering core set, or twice the number of cards in a typical deck-building game like Dominion.)
- The Sooth Deck, a beautiful tarot-like deck that’s instrumental to game play.
- The Path of Suns game board, used with the Sooth Deck.
- The Testament of Suns, a resin-cast figure that displays the currently ascendant Sooth Card.
- A wide variety of tokens for tracking game info.
- A set of custom Invisible Sun dice.
- Two cloth maps.
- A GM’s notebook.
- Character tomes (similar in function to character sheets in other RPGs) for all four orders, plus apostates.
- A character grimoire pad.
- Five pregenerated characters.
- Loads of in-setting handouts and props.
- A gorgeous art book.
- And the Invisible Sun app is free.
Invisible Sun is a game about discovery and secrets. There may be other content awaiting your discovery in the black cube.