Grex Ergonomic Double Action Bottom Fed Airbrush 0.3mm
The Genesis.XBi is the latest addition to our New Genesis Family of airbrushes. It represents Grex's continued efforts in airbrush innovation; focused on ergonomics and adaptability. Along with the addition of the ergonomic hand grip set (patent pending) that provides improved comfort and handling, the XBi now shares the same needles and nozzles as our core line of airbrushes. It is specifically engineered for maximum adaptability by leveraging the already wide selection of accessories available from Grex. The plug-in siphon fed bottles and cup allow for quick and painless color changes. Perfect for t-shirts, murals and multiple color applications. Not only does it provide greater ease for complex projects, but it also offers better line of sight and greater reservoir capacity.
- Slip-on ergonomic grip optimized for comfort and handling. (Patent Pending)
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove.
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick and convenient access.
- Plug-in siphon bottles and cups allow for quick and painless color changes.
- Bottom mounted reservoir offer better line of sight and greater capacity.
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 3 reservoirs: 7mL Cup (1/4oz.), 2 x 30mL Bottle (1oz.)
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
- Plastic carrying case for airbrush storage