Over the Edge RPG
Regular price $44.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Over the Edge at a Glance
- A fantastic cornucopia of fringe science, conspiracy, and hyper-reality. The island of Al Amarja is a rich sandbox to be filled with your craziest and most entertaining ideas.
- Everything old is new again: New narrative rules improve storytelling. New character traits propel drama. Every conspiracy, character, and location is given a fresh twist.
Designed by Jonathan Tweet, lead designer of Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition, Ars Magica, Everway, and 13th Age.
Take the Leap: Gameplay Basics
- Fast, dramatic character creation that's laser-focused on creating dynamic, active characters. Player-defined traits quickly establish what characters can do, and each PC's Trouble & Question force characters into personal crucibles that drive story.
- A simple 2d6 resolution mechanic uses a lightning-fast comparison of level and difficulty to generate rerolls instead of managing modifiers through addition and subtraction.
- Inject shocking, unexpected outcomes into the narrative through good twists, bad twists, and “twist ties.”
- Three strikes and you're dead. But unless you're in danger of your third strike, you can safely take big risks, electrifying gameplay with dramatic, exciting moments.